mercoledì 8 febbraio 2017

Hello Canada, my name is Luca Ferrari

Me, Luca Ferrari somewhere in Canada
Canada in my soul. Canada in my reportage. Will Canada be also in my future? I really hope so. If you want to learn more about myself, my career and skills, please, go on reading. 

by Luca Ferrari

To whom it may concern...

My name is Luca Ferrari (Venice, ’76). I’m a freelance Italian journalist-copywriter with large experience in Italian text-editing, translation (English-Italian) and social media from remote with local and international companies. I’m really interested in developing Canadian business in Italy and/or in Italian tourism in Canada.

I am always looking for new exciting collaborations. I guarantee impeccable Italian, punctuality and precision. As you can read directly on my Curriculum Viate online or on my Linkedin profile, I do not have a degree in Economics, but, I do have over 18 years experience in the same environment. With that being said, I also started to operate in tourism accommodations in customer service online such as social media sources and also through Whatsapp and email marketing. My tasks may include creating an Italian version of your website through FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

I’m also open to consider different tasks at hand and I’m always up for a good challenge!

There are probably many questions that you may come across such as “Why do this in Canada and not in your own country?” My answer is that I love Canada and it is such a wonderful country and a great language to be fluent in as it is the most universal language in the world. I had the honor of visiting Canada last year and I loved everything about it from the food, to the people and culture and everything in between. It was one of the most satisfying trips I have ever experienced in my life.

Read also my reportage in Italian/English about Prince Edward Island.

Thank you for taking the time to read and admire what I have to offer and what I’m passionate about. I would love to work with you and come up with some creative ideas. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions: luca.goestowest@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you.
Luca Ferrari

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento